• 1 red bell pepper
• 1 green pepper
• 1 yellow pepper
• 1 small red onion
• 1 cucumber seeded and quartered
• 1 green apple peeled, seeded and quartered
• 4 green onions, trimmed
• A small bunch each of fresh cilantro and mint
• 1/2 a watermelon (about 3 pounds)
• 3 tablespoons apple-cider vinegar
• 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar
• 1 teaspoon ground coriander
• 1 teaspoon each of salt and white pepper
• Coarsely chop together the pepper, onion, mint, and cilantro and put them in a food processor.
• Slice the green onion into 1-inch lengths and aside.
• Pulse the pepper, onion, mint and cilantro but do not puree. Pour the mixture into a large bowl.
• Chop the apples and cucumbers and add them to the bowl.
• Seed and chop half the melon into small cubes, adding it to the bowl.
Process the remainder of the melon and add it to the bowl with the vinegars, olive oil, green onion, and seasonings. Chill before serving the gazpacho in bowls topped with minced avocado and a few squeezes of lime juice. Enjoy with garlic toast and a
light summer-season beer.